Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scared to Start

I just read my last post and I still feel like my original list is optimistic. Then as I read it again I notice that each one of those items is achievable. I think I laid out a good plan. I think I will work on following that plan. I am scared to death it will work. I am scared that I will change too much.

I need to get over my perfectionism. I will follow my therapists advice and work on the mantra this week "It is good enough" Hopefully with this mantra I will be able to unstick myself and move forward.

The month of July was a hard month for me. I struggled with my depression. Then this past week I decided I needed to get back to exercise...because that is one the key components to staying out of the blackness. I asked a friend to go with me to a training session. It was so wonderful to go with another woman who is also struggling with her weight and wants to lose a significant amount of weight. I felt so supported and I loved the female trainer. We will be going back again tomorrow. I hope this can kick start a routine for me.

So tomorrow is a new day.
I will track my food
I will use my mantra "It is good enough"
I will appreciate the love I am receiving.
I will love the one I am aching for.
I will face the fear and see what happens.

Desperately seeking Julianna, meet me in the kitchen for healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment