Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Been Awhile

I have yet to find myself.
I am still struggling.
But, over all I am happy.

I look at my list of what I want to accomplish and think Whew....I am optimistic!
Is that good or bad.

I have caught a viral infection and it has taken me out for over a week already. I have actually taken two days to lay on the sofa and rest. This is pretty unheard of for me.

The first thing I want to ponder is why I like to eat when I want to feel better.
Being sick all I can think about is eating, mashed potatoes, Mac & Cheese and anything cheesy. And, as we all know this is not what is good for a cold. The Chicken Noodles Soup I made is definitely better for me. The Doctor thinks so also.

I have re-dedicated myself to getting to my Tuesday evening Belly Dance class, and am trying to work out a way to get to the pool.

One other thing that has happened to me is someone has come back into my life to help open my heart and teach me how to be loved...and how to love even more. They have taught me how wonderful it is to continue to love. Thank you my friend, you know who you are. I look forward to having you in my life for years to come.

So don't be surprised if you see tears...they are just part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment